Friday, July 28, 2006

Books I'm Reading

Welcome to The Teen Scene! I'm an author of teen books, but I also read books of the same genre for entertainment and review purposes. I just finished reading K. C. Oliver's exciting mystery, Pretty Pretty, the tale of Quinn and Holly, best friends who decided to take a summer job at a rather spooky hotel in Hawaii. Sounds like fun, huh? It was until they discovered that their "dream job" was one to die for...literally.

I'm also reading the first book in Janet Muirhead Hill's "Starlight" series, Miranda and Starlight. Any girl who loves horse and great books, will enjoy the story of Miranda and her stuggles to find acceptance in a new school when she goes to live with her grandparents in Montana.

Happy Reading! Let's hear about your favorite books

Mary Cunningham, author
Cynthia's Attic: The Missing Locket
Cynthia's Attic: The Magic Medallion
Echelon Press Publishing

No comments: