Monday, December 03, 2007

Blog Tag Game

My friend and fellow author, Mary Cunningham, has tagged me in a blog game. Here are the questions she sent me with, of course, my answers:

Q: How long have you been blogging?
A: Hmmm...dunno...maybe 2 yrs or so?

Q: What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
A: One of my publishers, Echelon Press, got me involved with a group blog and then I branched out into my own.

Q: Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
A: I wish money was involved! But it’s all about the fun :0)

Q: What do you struggle with online?
A: Sometimes I get ornery comments on my blog. But I’m the owner, so I can go in a delete them. Ha! Take that, you ornery commentors, you.

Q: What do you love about being online?
A: The comments on my blog (which so doesn’t go with what I said above)

No comments: