Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Blog

Hi,

I'm writing from cold, icy Indiana, wondering why I'm here when I could be in Florida or Arizona. Oh yes, I just remembered. It's because my family lives near me and I would miss them too much if I left this area. Oh well, winter affords a great time to write.

I'm in the process of promoting my new middle-age novel, The Secret of Bailey's Chase. I've been calling schools and inviting myself to come for a visit. So far, I have plans to visit a few places this spring when the weather breaks. In the meanwhile, I'll keep working on the sequel.

Cheers,
Marlis Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To buy this book click here.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Welcome to Teen Seen, Marlis. I hope you share some more interesting things about the book soon!

Dani
http://blogbooktours.blogspot.com

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Glad to have you posting, Marlis!

And if you were in Florida, you'd never see snow again and miss out on many of the seasons! (Depending on where you were in Arizona, you could still see snow...) We just got our one & only dumping of snow in NC and I am loving it!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Anonymous said...

Hi Gang,
If I had superpowers like Sparky and Grey, who live in Bailey's Chase, I'd do something about this weather!
Marlis Day

Iris Black said...

South Carolina's the same way about its snow, L. Diane! You got a dumpling and we got powder that was finer than confectioner's sugar. LOL. We have, like, 2 seasons--- maybe.

Hang in there Marlis! I lived in Indiana until I was six and I still remember the truly cold weather... and having 4 seasons.