Ah, the topic is green teens. Did I happen to mention the robin in my previous post was green?
Since I already posted, I'm simply going to list five things I do to be green (besides riding roller coasters). I challenge each of you to develop your own list. Feel free to use any of my suggestions.
- If I drink a canned drink, I bring it home to recycle even if it's not convenient.
- I will not use Styrofoam drinking cups unless there is absolutely no option - and I reuse Styrofoam packing (I try not to use it all all because Styrofoam is the Devil.)
- My recycle bin is more full than my waste bin.
- I replaced all of my light bulbs with long-life energy saving bulbs.
- I limit the use of plastic bags by bringing re-usable bags to the grocery and other stores; or refuse a bag if I only purchased one or two items.