Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Creative Food - It's not what you think!

Chefs get creative with food; the rest of us just eat it, right?

I'm not a chef, but I'm going to suggest a new way of looking at food - in miniature. It's as realistic, as yummy looking, and --- no calories!

I think you'll agree. Check out this amazingly realistic food, and try not to drool!

(The food is dollhouse scale, made of polymer clay. Many of the dishes are smaller than 1" in size!)



* Sam in Searching For A Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery finds some amazing miniatures as she searches for a lost (mini) Van Gogh!

3 comments:

Legendary Lights said...

That is just about the cutest food I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing the video. I *love* miniatures!

Pam
http://beaconstreetbooks.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.