Friday, August 25, 2006

Blog Readers

Hello my little blog readers. Its a rainy Fri morning here on my tiny Fl island. I'm contemplating taking the pooch out for a walk (contemplating).

I decided to look back over all the blog entries I've done to see who has left a comment (because sometimes I feel lonely--I love comments)

Anyhoo, I want to give a shout out to Lacey, Marie, Heather, Dolores, Jocelyn, Mary, and Erin for leaving comments on my two blogs. You guys rock!

Now I know there's more of you out there that read my prattle--so leave me a comment, it makes me feel loved.

The only problem is I don't know how to respond to comments or rig them so they go straight to my Outlook inbox. Is that even possible?

I'm so horribly, blog-technically challenged.

3 comments:

Mary Cunningham said...

Shannon,

I think you have to allow access to your profile, then you can show your website, e-mail address, personal preferences...whatever you want. I'm "blog-challenged" too, but I just found that I can't use your profile. Hope this helps.

Erin said...

Comments are the best! :)

So here is a comment to say Hi and Have a great day!!

Shannon Greenland said...

Mary, I'm going to go do that right now. Hopefully it'll work.

Erin, Hi back!