Well, I've been living in my new home (RV--see previous post) for about a week now. Here's a recap:
1) I've moved campsites 3 times.
2) Unrolled and rerolled my awning 6 times (learned this morning I was doing it wrong, hence the multiple times)
3) Dumped my black tank (that'd be the poop tank) 4 times (turns out my RV wasn't leveled and my blank tank meter wasn't reading right).
4) Washed my dog five times (finally figured out what stinky thing he was getting into outside--I won't even go into that.
5) Vacuumed every day (I've got quite a patch of sand out front)
6) Blew a fuse
7) Racked my head on the same cabinet 7 times (I've now learned to duck)
8) Treated 25 mosquito bites (not kidding-and yes I really did count them)
9) Visited WalMart and Home Depot every day for supplies (I'm on a first name basis with the cashier)
10) Managed to yank 2 roll-out drawers from their tracks (resulting in breaking and fixing)
And I can honestly say I've loved every minute of it (not really, but it sure looked nice to type).
AAANNNDDD my new book comes out in exactly 13 days. Yay!
The Old King Arthur by Steve Gladwin
1 hour ago