Monday, January 14, 2008

feeling like a rock star...for a minute, anyway

Being the self-absorbed person that I am, at T-minus five hours from my official book release date, I Googled myself. Imagine my shock and delight when I found my book for sale on two foreign websites, one in German, and one in what I think is Russian. My glowing pride turned to slight alarm a moment later, however, when I plugged the Russian text describing my book into a translator. The only intelligible phrases to come from this translation were "mineral fertilizer," and "cabbage soup."
Novelist or no, trust me, people, I couldn't make this stuff up. Check it out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your not self absorbed your just curious about your socal statice ( i can find other reasons if you would like them)