Thursday, January 17, 2008

Detoxing My Body

Okay, so I got this wild hair to detox my body. I heard about this lemon juice/maple syrup/cayenne pepper/water solution you're supposed to drink for ten days. And then a sea salt/water mixture to follow it up.

So off to the grocery store I go to buy my meager ingredients, ready to starve myself, drink this gunk, and rid my body of its impurities. Here's how my detox went:

Day 1: great (okay, I did sneak a small apple--hello? A little tummy growling going on)
Day 2: great (um, I sort of snuck more fruit and veggies--hello? I'm hungry)
Day 3: great (yeah, not so much, snuck fruit, veggies, meat, cheese, triscuits--hello? Starving here)
Day 4: great (that's what we'll tell everybody, because I'm totally hitting Arby's after I finish this blog)

No comments: