Thursday, February 07, 2008

"New Kid" Saying Hi!


Guess I'm the pretty new kid on the block here. No horrid diet stories, though I'm wondering why I gave in to those chocolate cookies. (Hey, they were sugar free.) Well chocolate needs no reason, does it?

The word is my book, SEARCHING FOR A STARRY NIGHT, A Miniature Art Mystery will be out in May. Yay! Chapter 1 is now up online too - you can read it here.

AS my book revolves around the hunt for a miniature painting, I, of course, always have a new mini project. This one is sizing book covers for an online miniature library - link to come.

The book covers are coming in by email and I'm wondering what I started. ha! It's a cool idea though: miniaturists use "printies" so they have "real" books, like mine, in their dollhouses. After all, even dollhouse people read, you know. Be sure to stop by my website or blog and say hi!

No comments: