Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Goofiest Thing...

... That I've ever done.

Well...

I think it's pretty much impossible to narrow down all the goofiest things I've done to just one. So I think I'm just going to stick to broad stories.

Like everyone else, I've tripped over my own feet. In public. With my friends.

Yeah, it's embarrassing, but it's also pretty goofy. Especially when I try to laugh it off and have even tried to say once or twice that I meant to do that. In the end, I don't believe that was a very convincing argument. I think it just made the situation all the more goofier.

Not to mention the multiple times that I've gotten tongue-tied and end up saying something totally off from what I wanted to say. Which, naturally, leads to some very goofy sayings.

Okay, so maybe it's also the most embarrassing things I've done. They sometimes combine to be one-in-the-same.

What about all of you?

What are the goofiest things that you all have done?

No comments: